Confused ?????? Wear BLACK



One piece : designed by me 😍
Pic credit : Sunita Toppo




You can wear BLACK at any time. You can wear it at any age. You may wear it for almost any occasion.😊😊

Accept  it ,we all love blackπŸ’–πŸ’– I have countless  blacks with me......jeans, tops , LBD ,dresses, gowns,T-shirt etc.

I would say if you are confused about color...... blindly follow BLACK ,It will never disappoint you.....classy, stunner, warm, confident , you can always count on  😍😍
BLACK gives a bond look "THE LADY IN A LBD"......well stylish,well stunning and full of confidence....


The look which I'm carrying today is easily worn  during the day or night ; a little black dress ( LBD ) my favorite , ain't  I'm ready for party ?????
well, from the head to toe , black will always catch the eyeballs, just add a little touch of maroon in the form of lip colors or red shoes/heels . Always remember, don't add too many color matching together . Here accessories are playing a vital role .I'm flashing a party look by adding black earring ,black choker and black boots ....... here I'm ready for the party πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Γ„ccessories

Hairstyles

My first blog