My first blog


Hi!  I'm Neha kerketta . I'm born in India and currently live in India ( Jharkhand). I'm a student of fashion designing. I'm new at this fashion blogging , so for my first post I do like to tell  you a little bit about fashion and style came about......


I decided to write this blog post specifically for you ..... I love fashion and helping people with their personal style.

Fashion and style is everywhere in the world....you just have to see the world with that approach.

Women's and men's fashion blog is most elegant element for those who want to blend their style with latest and trendy fashion from the year 2020 

  • 12 Standout Trends That Ruled the Spring 2020 Runways


1. The Disco Collar

Street Style : Paris Fashion Week - Womenswear Spring Summer 2020 : Day Four

2. Not Your Grandmother’s Crochet

Street Style In Paris - June 2019

3. Some Like It Hot pants

Street Style : Paris Fashion Week -Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2019/2020 : Day Three

4. Highlighter Reel

Street Style: September 19 - Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020

5. Business in Bermuda

Street Style : Paris Fashion Week -Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2019/2020 : Day Two

6. Bra-Top Craze


7. In Tiers

Street Style : Paris Fashion Week - Womenswear Spring Summer 2020 : Day Five

8. '60s Wallpaper


9. Birds of a Feather

Street Style : Paris Fashion Week - Womenswear Spring Summer 2020 : Day Seven

10. Well-Vested

Street Style: September 22 - Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020

11. Spring Leather

Salvatore Ferragamo - Arrivals - Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020


12. Le Polka Dots
Street Style - New York Fashion Week September 2019 - Day 5
Your style reflects your personality

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Äccessories

Hairstyles